1/3 Photos of Shepherd's Hamburger Pie
Found this in an old old cook-book of my mom's. Looks like it was clipped from a local newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten rolls and arrange in bottom of 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 2Brown meat, season with salt and pepper.
- 3Drain off excess fat.
- 4Put in layer over pastry crust.
- 5Spread with spaghetti sauce.
- 6Arrange cheese over meat layer, then a layer of corn.
- 7Spread mashed potatoes on top.
- 8Sprinkle with parsley or paprika.
- 9Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for about 25 minutes, or until bottom crust is done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shepherd's Hamburger Pie
Serving Size: 1 (540 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1122.9
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 216.5 mg
- Sodium 2033.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 122.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 61.4 g