1/1 Photo of Shepherd's Double Potato Pie #SP5
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Chef #1802625074's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Roasted potatoes enhanced with add-ins and creamy mashed potatoes over all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix dressing, cheese and bacon bits in a large bowl. Add red potato pieces and toss lightly.
- 2Spoon into greased 13X9 inch baking dish and cover with foil.
- 3Bake for 40 minutes, remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 4Heat Simply Potatoes Country Style Mashed Potatoes in a pan on low on stove top, stirring occasionally. Spread completely over cooked potatoes in baking dish and lightly brown under broiler, watching carefully.
- 5(I have added parsley to cooked quartered potatoes before adding mashed potatoes or sprinkled on top of the mashed. (This is optional.).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shepherd's Double Potato Pie #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.2
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 311.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Country Style Mashed Potatoes