Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Roasted potatoes enhanced with add-ins and creamy mashed potatoes over all.
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Country Style Mashed Potatoes
- 2 lbs small Red Bliss potatoes or 6 cups small Red Bliss potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese, blend
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix dressing, cheese and bacon bits in a large bowl. Add red potato pieces and toss lightly.
- Spoon into greased 13X9 inch baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes, remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Heat Simply Potatoes Country Style Mashed Potatoes in a pan on low on stove top, stirring occasionally. Spread completely over cooked potatoes in baking dish and lightly brown under broiler, watching carefully.
- (I have added parsley to cooked quartered potatoes before adding mashed potatoes or sprinkled on top of the mashed. (This is optional.).