Recipe by Mirj
The veggie version of Shepherd's Pie. Very simple and delicious.
Top Review by Betty Jo
This was so easy and tasted fabulous. I used chick peas instead of the kidney beans and increased the potatoes and cheese. The creamed corn and salsa made a nice sauce. Even the leftovers were eaten, a rarity in my house.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) candrained kidney beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) candrained black beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1 (14 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, if desired