1/1 Photo of Shep Ogden's Little Pickles
12 hrs 10 mins
I don't know Shep Ogden is but he makes some neat little pickles. Cooking time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse cucumbers and place in a quart jar.
- 2In a saucepan bring water, vinegar, salt & sugar to a roiling boil.
- 3Add garlic and tarragon and boil one minute.
- 4Pour over cucumbers.
- 5Chill at least 12 hours. This is best if it ages a bit.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shep Ogden's Little Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (6515 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 984.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2466.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 227.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 30.5 g
- Sugars 103.6 g
- Protein 40.6 g