Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I adopted this recipe from a sweet chef and friend of mine.
- 4 (15 ounce) canssliced white potatoes, drained
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 chopped green onions
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Pour mixture into crock pot.
- Put cover on crock pot.
- Cook on low 8 to 10 hours or high 4 to 5 hours.
Absolutely delicious and oh so easy!! My wife adores these and asks for them all the time!!
We loved them. I actually halved the recipe, added 1/4 soup can of water and stuck them, covered, in the oven (I ran out of time for the crock) at 350 for 1 hour. It's like eating a creamy baked potato with all the fixin's. I'm thinking they are probably even better out of the crock-pot. Thanks!
Truly easy! Great and very rich potatoes! Thank you for a yummy addition to our menu!