Recipe by mandycakes77
I am posting this recipe to get nutritional info on it. You can find other Bite recipes from Shelly on her website: http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, diced
- 3 green onions, diced
- 4 mushrooms, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 12 pepperoni slices, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup ready-made bruschetta, drained
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- fresh mozzarella ball (nickle size, halfed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Saute onions in butter til golden.
- Add mushrooms and garlic and saute 1 minute more. Set aside to cool.
- Mix all ingredients together (except mozzarella balls.) Be sure veggie mixture has cooled slightly before adding to egg mixture.
- Spoon into a lightly greased mini muffin tin.
- Insert 1/2 small fresh mozzarella ball in the middle of each bite.
- Bake for 30 minutes.