Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great low-fat recipe and really filling. The ingredients are enough for 2 but can easily make more.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Minute Rice
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Put butter and lemon juice in a frying pan and simmer.
- Place defrosted chicken breasts in the pan, cook until done.
- Bring rice to a boil and set aside.
- Heat salsa slightly in microwave or saucepan.
- Put chicken on bed of rice and cover with salsa.
- Sprinkle with Parm and serve.