Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
If you have whippersnappers you have to make these with them. I love making 5 minute cakes with kids because they just think it's magic and that I'm super cool and being cool in the eyes of a child is the BEST kind of cool. I found this recipe on The World According To Eggface. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar free vanilla torani syrup
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons multigrain pancake mix (I use this)
- 1 teaspoon sugar free strawberry gelatin, dry
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 pinch salt
- In a measuring cup or microwave safe mug, Mix egg, milk, syrup and oil and combine thoroughly. In a separate bowl, mix pancake mix, Jello powder, protein powder and salt. Tip dry into wet and stir till combined. Nuke in microwave for 2 minutes (my microwave is getting old and needs 20 seconds added now.) Let it sit for three or so minutes (it pulls away from the sides) before tipping the cake onto a plate. Yields 4-5 slices.
- Allow to cool. Slice & serve with a squirt of Sugar Free Land o Lakes Whipped Cream & drizzle of Smucker's Sugar Free Strawberry Topping if desired.