Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I adopted this recipe after Shelly left the site. Shelly's quest for a healthy lifestyle and aversion to mayo makes this the perfect salad for her or anyone who is low-carbing. Shelly says that it's fresh, easy and has a great lime flavor. Based on a recipe from Everyday Food magazine.
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 (6 ounce) cans albacore tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans, steamed or boiled until crisp-tender and allowed to cool
- 5 radishes, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cucumber, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients in large bowl.
- Add tuna, green beans, radishes and cucumber to bowl and toss.
- Sprinkle mixture with cilantro, salt and pepper and mix well.