Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great choice for a post off Weight Loss Surgery (WLS) patient. Always check with your doctor first. Find more of Shelly's great recipes and other information on her blog at: http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, diced
- 3 green onions, diced
- 6 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄4 lb sliced ham, diced (I use Boars Head Cold Cut Ham)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- black pepper (3 twists)
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup tomatoes, diced (I used S&W canned, drained)
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Saute onions in butter till golden.
- Add mushrooms and saute 1 minute more.
- Add chopped ham and saute another minute more. Set aside to cool.
- Mix all ingredients together. Be sure veggies and ham mixture has cooled slightly before adding to egg mixture.
- Spoon (I use a small ice cream scoop) into lightly greased mini muffin tin. Bake for 30 minutes or until centers are firm.