A great choice for a post off Weight Loss Surgery (WLS) patient. Always check with your doctor first. Find more of Shelly's great recipes and other information on her blog at: http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 3 green onions, diced
- 6 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 lb sliced ham, diced (I use Boars Head Cold Cut Ham)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- black pepper (3 twists)
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup tomato, diced (I used S&W canned, drained)
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Saute onions in butter till golden.
- 3Add mushrooms and saute 1 minute more.
- 4Add chopped ham and saute another minute more. Set aside to cool.
- 5Mix all ingredients together. Be sure veggies and ham mixture has cooled slightly before adding to egg mixture.
- 6Spoon (I use a small ice cream scoop) into lightly greased mini muffin tin. Bake for 30 minutes or until centers are firm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shelly's Ham & Cheese Breakfast Bites
Serving Size: 1 (640 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.7
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.9 mg
- Sodium 88.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend