Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Shelly's Garlic Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (4 oz)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (2 oz, 100% grated)
- 1⁄2 cup green onions, slices or 1⁄2 cup white onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix together ingredients until well blended; chill.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
- 3 cups.
fab recipe i'm making it for another party tomorrow - everybody commented on it at the last one :):):)
Tried this this weekened at a get together and it was a big hit. Should of made more. We ate this with Fritos. I tried it on wheat thins, tho, and it was also good.