- 1 lb graham cracker (whole)
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 2 (1 ounce) packagesmelted chocolate (Hershey's Sweet)
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Place a layer of graham crackers on bottom. Mix the pudding mix with milk. Beat on medium speed until well blended well, about 2 minute.
- Fold in the cool whip. Pour 1/2 mixture over the crackers. Cover with more crackers and pour the remainder of the pudding on top of that.
- To make icing: mix all ingredients and spread over the cake.
- Refrigerate for 24 hrs then serve.