Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from The World According To Eggface.
Make and share this Shelly's Chocolate Monkey Protein Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (medium sized)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons torani sugar-free syrup (I used Sugar Free Vanilla)
- 2 tablespoons milk (I used Vanilla Soy Milk)
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 1⁄2 cups oatmeal, dry
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix, dry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup almond flour
- In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork until smooth.
- Add peanut butter, soy milk, vanilla, syrup and maple syrup and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Press into a parchment paper lined pyrex dish and bake for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares.