Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This came from Vestal WLS Support Group Summer Picnic Recipes 2010. The recipe is taken from The World According To Eggface. I have not tried this recipe just posting for safe keeping.
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon dry hidden valley ranch salad dressing
- 5 eggs
- 4 ounces canned diced green chiles, drained
- 4 ounces red pimentos, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mexican cheese
- 1 cup ground beef, browned and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef set aside. Saute onion in butter till golden. Add garlic and saute 1 minute more. Set aside to cool. Mix all ingredients together. Be sure meat & onions have cooled slightly before adding eggs.
- Spoon into lightly greased mini muffin tins. Bake 30 minutes or until centers are firm.