Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I found this recipe on The World According To Eggface. I love this cake. I thought it tasted so yummy! This is quick and super easy! When I made this recipe I used skim milk, and complete pancake mix. I recommend you make this in a bowl no smaller then a cereal bowl as this rises right up. I've tried this with lemon, chocolate, and banana puddings. When I've used the chocolate pudding I used chocolate flavored syrup.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk (I used Vanilla Soy)
- 2 tablespoons sugar free torani syrup (I used SF Vanilla)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons multigrain pancake mix (I use this)
- 3 tablespoons sugar free lemon pudding mix, dry
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 pinch salt
- In a measuring cup or microwave safe mug, Mix egg, milk, syrup and oil and combine thoroughly. In a separate bowl, mix pancake mix, pudding mix, protein powder and salt. Tip dry into wet and stir till combined.
- Nuke in microwave for 2 minutes. Let it sit for three or so minutes (it pulls away from the sides) before tipping the cake onto a plate. Yields 4-5 slices.
- I topped it with Sliced Strawberries and Sugar Free Whipped Cream and a Drizzle of Sugar Free Strawberry Topping. I also sampled some with a drizzle of Simply Fruit Orange Marmalade. Yum!