I found this recipe on The World According To Eggface. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk (I used Vanilla Soy)
- 2 tablespoons sugar free torani syrup (I used Sugar Free Caramel)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons multigrain pancake mix (I use this)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1In a measuring cup or microwave safe mug, mix egg, milk, syrup, applesauce and oil and combine thoroughly.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix pancake mix, cinnamon, nuts, raisins, protein powder and salt.
- 3Tip dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir till combined.
- 4Microwave for 2 minutes. Let it sit for three or so minutes (it pulls away from the sides) before tipping the cake onto a plate. Yields 4-5 slices.
- 5I topped it with Land O Lakes Sugar Free Whipped Cream, a drizzle of Smuckers Sugar Free Caramel Sauce and some chopped nuts.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shelly's 5 Minute Sugar Free Apple Cinnamon Cake
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.7
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 144.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla protein powder