Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I found this recipe on The World According To Eggface. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk (I used Vanilla Soy)
- 2 tablespoons sugar free torani syrup (I used Sugar Free Caramel)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons multigrain pancake mix (I use this)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 pinch salt
- In a measuring cup or microwave safe mug, mix egg, milk, syrup, applesauce and oil and combine thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, mix pancake mix, cinnamon, nuts, raisins, protein powder and salt.
- Tip dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir till combined.
- Microwave for 2 minutes. Let it sit for three or so minutes (it pulls away from the sides) before tipping the cake onto a plate. Yields 4-5 slices.
- I topped it with Land O Lakes Sugar Free Whipped Cream, a drizzle of Smuckers Sugar Free Caramel Sauce and some chopped nuts.