Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from my 365 Ways to Cook Pasta Cookbook. This looks like a nice summer pasta salad.
- 1 lb medium pasta shell
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups small cherry tomatoes, rinsed and stemmed
- 1 cup arugula, trimmed and rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, cut into 1/4 inch chunks
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente, about 10 minutes; drain.
- Rinse with cold water and drain again.
- Whisk the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper to blend; set aside.
- Combine the pasta, tomatoes, arugula, bell pepper, Parmesan, basil, and parsley; toss to blend.
- Add dressing and toss again before serving.