Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from my 365 One Dish Meals cookbook.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces shrimp, shelled, deveined and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 8 ounces medium pasta shells
- 8 ounces fresh green beans
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet; stir in garlic and red pepper; sauté over low heat for 1 minute.
- Raise heat to high; immediately add the shrimp.
- Saute, stirring constantly, until they become pink, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and parsley. Remove from heat.
- Cook the shells and beans together in plenty of boiling salted water until they are tender, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Toss shrimp mixture, shells and beans together. Serve.