Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from my 365 One Dish Meals cookbook.
Make and share this Shells With Shrimp and Green Beans in Garlic Oil recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet; stir in garlic and red pepper; sauté over low heat for 1 minute.
- Raise heat to high; immediately add the shrimp.
- Saute, stirring constantly, until they become pink, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and parsley. Remove from heat.
- Cook the shells and beans together in plenty of boiling salted water until they are tender, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Toss shrimp mixture, shells and beans together. Serve.