This is from my 365 One Dish Meals cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet; stir in garlic and red pepper; sauté over low heat for 1 minute.
- 2Raise heat to high; immediately add the shrimp.
- 3Saute, stirring constantly, until they become pink, about 3 minutes.
- 4Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and parsley. Remove from heat.
- 5Cook the shells and beans together in plenty of boiling salted water until they are tender, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- 6Toss shrimp mixture, shells and beans together. Serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shells With Shrimp and Green Beans in Garlic Oil
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.7
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 110.3 mg
- Sodium 169.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 20.6 g