Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe has been altered. It's much better, so don't be afraid of the low rating. I think all you spinach lovers, and even a few spinach haters, will like it.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 32 ounces frozen spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) packagelarge shell pasta
- Cook pasta.
- Sautee onions in oil until they are soft.
- Add milk, spinach cheese, and seasoning and stir until milk thickens. (The whole mixture will be rather thick.).
- Mix into pasta. (It takes a bit of stirring to thoroughly mix them together, but it's worth it.).