Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Definitely different. Similar to a Waldorf Salad in taste. I just had to try this one and halved the recipe with no problem at all.
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta shells
- 4 cups red seedless grapes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Cook pasta shells just until done.
- While pasta is still hot, add grapes, green onions, blue cheese, salt, pepper, garlic, and walnuts tossing well.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Stir into pasta until evenly mixed.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Before serving, toss gently.
Sounds like an odd combination of ingredients, but it really is delicious!