Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 medium onions
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic (can use garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 lb provolone cheese
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) box medium pasta shells
- parmesan cheese
- Brown meat and drain.
- Add onion, garlic, mushrooms, tomatoes, and speg sauce and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cook the pasta shells according to the box,drain.
- Mix together the pasta, sauce, cheese, and sour cream in a large bowl.
- Make sure that the bowl has a little room in it because it may cook over a little.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- I normally stir it 1/2 way through.