Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Courtesy of Diabetic Meals in 30 minutes. It is delicious with all that garlic. I didn't include the cook time for the shells
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 teaspoon white wine
- 7 garlic cloves, minced
- 2⁄3 cup fresh spinach leaves, stems removed, torn into small pieces
- 11 ounces cooked shell pasta
- sprinkling crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- In a heavy skillet, heat the oil and wine.
- Add the garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and saute just until it wilts.
- Toss the garlic spinach with hot shells and add a sprinkling of crushed red pepper.
- Serve with a nice Chenin Blanc or a robust Chianti.