Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
One of the easiest recipes to make, but always turns out perfect. Great for family dinners as well as potlucks. Enjoy with garlic bread and Caesar salad.
- 0.5 (375 g) package no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 medium onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, sliced grated
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3 Kraft processed cheese slices
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced with liquid
- 1 (10 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can water
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried celery flakes or 1⁄4 teaspoon seeds
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In frying pan brown onions and ground beef.
- Combine rest of ingredients (except cheeses) to make sauce. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In lasagna pan or 9x13-inch baking pan, spray lightly with non-stick spray. Build your lasagna in this order, 1/3 sauce, one layer noodles, sliced cheese, 1/2 cheddar, 1/3 sauce, layer of noodles, last of cheddar, 1/3 sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.