Recipe by Energyangel
One of the easiest recipes to make, but always turns out perfect. Great for family dinners as well as potlucks. Enjoy with garlic bread and Caesar salad.
- 0.5 (375 g) package no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 medium onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, sliced grated
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3 Kraft processed cheese slices
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced with liquid
- 1 (10 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can water
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried celery flakes or 1⁄4 teaspoon seeds
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In frying pan brown onions and ground beef.
- Combine rest of ingredients (except cheeses) to make sauce. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In lasagna pan or 9x13-inch baking pan, spray lightly with non-stick spray. Build your lasagna in this order, 1/3 sauce, one layer noodles, sliced cheese, 1/2 cheddar, 1/3 sauce, layer of noodles, last of cheddar, 1/3 sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.