Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is really flavorful! It's best if you make it a day ahead and let all the flavors get all through it. This also makes a lot, so I usually take it to potlucks or BBQ's.
- 1 head cabbage (or 2 pkgs. of pre-shredded cabbage)
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 jalapenos, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- If you use a whole head of cabbage, chop it up or shred it.
- Add the remaining ingredients (you may use more or less of the ranch dressing to your liking).
- Mix well and refrigerate until it's ready to serve!