Recipe by shelleyducharme
This is a recipie that I invented by tase and error...my family would have this everyday for supper if I made it....I have only shared it with a few people and they all have ditched their other caesar salad recipies and now are using this one....its awesome and a real surprise full of taste ! the heat can be turned up or down and the garlic can be adjusted.....the amount i am posting feeds my son and husband each a very large bowl...enjoy
- 1 raw egg
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 fresh minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 3 dashes hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Put everything into a jar or container and shake the heck out of it.
- Place in fridge for at least an hour to blend.
- Pour over salad and let sit for at least 10 minutes.
- Add bacon bits, sliced mushrooms and croutons.
- top with fresh grated parmesan cheese -- .