Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This BBQ chicken recipe is amazing. You just add all the ingredients together throw it in the oven for a few hours and presto, homemade BBQ chicken.
- 5 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients together in an oven safe cookware and bake in the Oven at 400 degrees for one hour with the cover on.
- After an hour take the cover off and bake for another hour.
- You'll know it is ready when there is almost no juice left.