1/1 Photo of Shellbell's Easy Pumpkin Bread
1 hr 15 mins
Mommy Diva's Note:
This is my sister in law's recipe and it is great. I think she may have gotten it from a co-worker, butI am not sure. It is a really nice change -a bit more dense than my Pumpkin bread recipe, but it depends on what you are craving at the time! Yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups flour
- 3 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup canola oil, your choice of oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree (LIBBY'S 100% PURE PUMPKIN, NOT PIE MIX)
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream cheese frosting (optional)
- walnuts (to garnish) (optional)
- 1Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl, mix well.
- 2Pour into 3 greased and floured loaf pans.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees foer 1 hour.
- 4Bread in done when a wooden toothpick inserted in the center of loaf comes out clean.
- 5Cool completely.
- 6Frost with a nice cream cheese frosting and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shellbell's Easy Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (2566 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2144.6
- Calories from Fat 730
- Total Fat 81.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 282.0 mg
- Sodium 2100.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 339.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 236.2 g
- Protein 22.8 g