1/7 Photos of Shell Pasta With Salmon Bechamel Sauce
From Qu'est-ce qu'on mange Volume 3. This is very easy to do and taste great. Use small pasta for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in salted boiling water, following directive on package. Drain and set aside in an oven dish.
- 2Drain salmon, but keep the liquid. Mash the salmon with the bones. Set aside.
- 3Melt 1/4 cup butter in a saucepan and add the flour. Stir 1 minute. Add milk and bring to boil, while stirring. Reduce heat and keep cooking stirring constantly, until thick. Set aside in a warm place.
- 4Melt remaining butter in a skillet. Cook the onion 5 minutes, until tender. Add to the previous mixture of milk. Then add the salmon and his liquid. Add mozzarella and parsley. Add salt and pepper. Let heat while stirring, until cheese has melted.
- 5Pour the sauce on the pasta.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shell Pasta With Salmon Bechamel Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.5
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 90.0 mg
- Sodium 279.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 25.7 g