Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This casserole is kind of a poor man's Lasagna...same type, cheaper ingredients :-)
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 6 ounces mushrooms
- 3⁄4 lb white American cheese
- 16 ounces jumbo pasta shells
Spices To Taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- oregano, to taste
- parsley flakes, to taste
- Cook Pasta shells, drain.
- Layer ingredients in 9x13 glass dish or 25 liter+ circular white porcelain baking dish.
- First Layer: Sauce, Tomatoes, Shells, Meat, Mushrooms, Spices, Cheese.
- Second Layer: Sauce, Tomatoes, Shells, Meat, Mushrooms, Spices, Cheese, Sauce, Tomatoes.
- Bake at 350 until bubbling 30-40 minutes.