Recipe by Queen Puff
This comes from a very dear friend, Shelby, who used to always make two of these cakes at time. She couldn't make one for someone without making another for her children. Very sweet and yummy!
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine in a saucepan.
- Add brown sugar and salt.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- Add milk, continue stirring until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Beat well.
- Add additional milk if icing is too thick.