Recipe by OhSheila
My family loves broccoli, including all my kiddos, so I'm always trying different ways to serve it. I came up with this one all on my own. One of those let's see what I got and wing-it recipes. It turned out to be such a huge hit, that I contine to make it over and over again. Hope you enjoy!
Top Review by Jacqueline in KY
This Broccoli recipe was a pleasant surprise for me. I made it for PAC 2011 and used Smart Balance rather than butter and can honestly say it tasted very good. Thank you for the recipe, it is a keeper.
Directions See How It's Made
- add frozen broccoli to a skillet.
- top with butter and soy sauce.
- stir well and put a lid on.
- cook on medium to medium low temperature.
- stir every 3-4 minutes to ensure an even coating on the broccoli.
- cook until tender-crisp, or as soft as you like.