Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
My family loves broccoli, including all my kiddos, so I'm always trying different ways to serve it. I came up with this one all on my own. One of those let's see what I got and wing-it recipes. It turned out to be such a huge hit, that I contine to make it over and over again. Hope you enjoy!
- add frozen broccoli to a skillet.
- top with butter and soy sauce.
- stir well and put a lid on.
- cook on medium to medium low temperature.
- stir every 3-4 minutes to ensure an even coating on the broccoli.
- cook until tender-crisp, or as soft as you like.
This Broccoli recipe was a pleasant surprise for me. I made it for PAC 2011 and used Smart Balance rather than butter and can honestly say it tasted very good. Thank you for the recipe, it is a keeper.
I was a bit short on time so I had a steam bag of broccoli so I steamed mine in the microwave first. My bag was 16 ounces. I then added 2 tablespoons of both butter and soy sauce. I really enjoyed this.
So quick and easy! Used a 17 oz. bag of frozen baby broccoli florets. Kept the butter at 6 teaspoons (or 2 tablespoons) and used the smaller measurement of 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. It was perfect! This will be my new go to broccoli recipe.