Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My sister-in-law's recipe. The curry adds a nice flavour, without being too overbearing.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄16 teaspoon cayenne pepper (can add more)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Brown ground beef and onions, until beef is no longer pink.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 1 hour.