Sheila Queen's Note:
This is a Great Seafood Appetizer. It is easy and cheap to make but taste like a million. I assure you it is a crowd pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain tuna of as much excess liquid as you can.
- 2You may use the new tuna in a pouch if you desire.
- 3Once tuna is drained, place in bowl, add liquid smoke and mix well.
- 4Cover container and let set 30 minutes to overnight.
- 5The longer it sets the better it will absorb the smoke flavor.
- 6Remove tuna from fridge and add Mrs.Dash, mix well.
- 7Next add mayo 1 tablespoon at a time until you achieve the desired consistency.
- 8Since this is meant to be eaten with crackers you want to keep it thick but creamy. (I usually use about 5 tablespoons).
- 9You can also add chopped boiled eggs and extra mayo to this recipe to create an interesting tuna salad for sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sheila's Smoked Tuna Dip
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.9
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 402.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 33.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: