Recipe by mabers
Not for purists, but a great little soup, good enough for company. It comes from my friend Nancy.
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- fresh sliced mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chiles, undiluted soup and 1/2 cup milk in blender. Blend only 'til smooth, app. 30 seconds. Do not overblend.
- Pour mixture and remaining 1 cup of milk into a saucepan and heat over med. heat.
- Stir in sour cream and serve warm.
- Garnish with fresh sliced mushrooms.