Recipe by JackieOhNo!
There has not been a Thanksgiving in 27 years that has not seen me baking this pie! It is super simple and takes no time to put together.
Top Review by Boomette
I love pecan pie and this one is one of the best I made. It stays a bit creamy. It looks beautiful. And it was very easy to do. I used this pie crust : recipe#320803 Thanks Jackie :) Made for Holiday tag
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 9 inches pie crusts, shell
Directions See How It's Made
- In mixing bowl, slightly beat eggs. Stir in corn syrup, brown sugar, butter, and salt. Add pecan halves and vanilla to mixture. Pour into prepared pie shell.
- Bake on a preheated cookie sheet at 375 degrees until center is sent when gently shaken, about 30-35 minutes. Cool.