Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Wonderful baked peach dessert from Jamie Oliver (the Naked Chef).
Make and share this Sheila's Peach Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C/350 degrees F/gas 4.
- Put the peaches in a saucepan with the demarara sugar, the vanilla seeds and 4 tablespoons of water.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and then place into a well-greased and lightly-floured ovenproof dish or bowl.
- Beat together the butter, caster sugar and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, mix thoroughly and spread over the peaches (leave some peaches peeping through).
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot with custard, or something cold like vanilla ice cream or crème fraîche.