Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderful baked peach dessert from Jamie Oliver (the Naked Chef).
Make and share this Sheila's Peach Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C/350 degrees F/gas 4.
- Put the peaches in a saucepan with the demarara sugar, the vanilla seeds and 4 tablespoons of water.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and then place into a well-greased and lightly-floured ovenproof dish or bowl.
- Beat together the butter, caster sugar and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, mix thoroughly and spread over the peaches (leave some peaches peeping through).
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot with custard, or something cold like vanilla ice cream or crème fraîche.