Recipe by Mrs Goodall
This is the best dressing ever. My mom got the recipe somewhere, and then adjusted it a bit, so she gets credit for it. Quick and delicious. The better quality the vinegars the better the dressing. I like to use a latte frother to mix the dressing. If you use the garlic make sure it is very fresh or it gets a little bitter in the dressing, it is optional. Enjoy!!
Top Review by Leggy Peggy
This dressing is off-the-chart yummy! I make all my own dressings and this will be my balsamic dressing forever more. I make a double batch, and would make a triple if I had a bottle big enough to put it in. We go through a double batch in about two weeks and it has always kept well in the cupboard. No need to refrigerate. Thanks to you and your mum for this fantastic recipe.
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil