1/3 Photos of Sheepy Cookies (Or Sugar Cookie Dough to Shape As You Wish)
You don't have to make sheep. You can make this moldable sugar cookie dough into anything you can imagaine. But the sheep are sooooo cute, cute, cute, cute, cute. Recipe from Land O' Lakes Butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar.
- 2Add egg, vanilla, and almond extract.
- 3Add sifted dry ingredients.
- 4Remove 1/3 cup dough and tint it by stirring in a tablespoon or two of cocoa powder.
- 5Refrigerate at least an hour to make dough easier to handle.
- 6Form the dough into desired shapes.
- 7Bake at 325 degrees on an ungreased cookie sheet for 12 to 16 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 8To Make Sheep:.
- 9Shape dough into little balls from 1/8 inch to 1/2 inch.
- 10Arrange white dough in ovals about 2 1/2 inches by 1 1/2 inches - as a wooly sheep.
- 11Roll four little chocolate dough balls between your fingers to form legs and attach.
- 12Form 1/2 inch chocolate ovals for heads. Add a bit of white dough for an eye.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sheepy Cookies (Or Sugar Cookie Dough to Shape As You Wish)
Serving Size: 1 (620 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2735.9
- Calories from Fat 1307
- Total Fat 145.3 g
- Saturated Fat 89.4 g
- Cholesterol 552.0 mg
- Sodium 2237.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 326.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 134.7 g
- Protein 33.5 g