- 1 lb sliced bacon, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) packagefrozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In lg skillet, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp.
- Drain all but 4 T of the drippings.
- Add hash browns; mix well.
- Cook over med for 10 minutes, turning when brown.
- Make 8"wells" in hash browns; put 1 egg in each.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 minutes.