Recipe by Annacia
This is from Ireland. Now I'm not sure when Ireland started making feta and ricotta cheeses but it's intro reads: "Cheeses made from sheep's milk are quite popular in Ireland, and this tasty concoction uses two - feta and ricotta. Whether your feta and ricotta come from the milk of sheep, cows, or goats, the mixture will be delicious."
- 8 ounces feta cheese (1-1/3 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- In the bowl of a food processor combine the cheeses and process until smooth.
- Add the brandy and puree.
- Fold in the green onions, pine nuts, and dill and continue to fold until the mixture is well blended.
- Spoon into a 2-cup decorative serving bowl.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Serve with French bread, crackers or crisp breads.