1/3 Photos of Sheep Cupcakes
I mixed a few ideas to makhttp://www.recipezaar.com/members/subm/editr2.php?sid=4664933e these cupcakes, and they went down a storm at the Findon Sheep fair in Sussex, UK. You could use what ever chocolate you can find for the head, ears and legs. I thought that they looked pretty cute with just the eyes, but you could add a red icing smile or tongue, and nostrils. You can also use a little tubes of writing icing for the white and black of the eyes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the cupcakes
- 2Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius/350 degrees fahrenheit.
- 3Sift the flour.
- 4Mix all ingredients slowly, then fast, for 1 minute, until pale and creamy.
- 5Spoon into muffin-sized paper cases and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 7Mix first 4 ingredients and beat until pale and creamy.
- 8Pipe or spread a quantity of icing onto each cupcake, to cover the top, keeping back a small quantity to do the eyes.
- 9Place 1 chocolate-covered brazil nut onto each cupcake where you would like the head to be.
- 10Snap a chocolate button or coin in half and place on either side of the head as ears.
- 11Snap the chocolate sticks into 4 pieces and insert each piece into the cupcake where you would like the legs to be.
- 12Place marshmallows all over the rest of the icing.
- 13Place 2 blobs of icing onto each brazil nut for the eyes (Or use ready-made white icing squeezy writing tubes).
- 14Place a tiny chocolate chip(or a blob of black icing) onto each white eye.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sheep Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1608 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.2
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 122.2 mg
- Sodium 515.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 60.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered brazil nuts
dark chocolate melts