Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
An easier twist on lasagna
Make and share this Shea's Lasagna Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain noodles and rinse with cold water.
- Mix ricotta, egg and 1 cup mozzarella in bowl, set aside.
- If you decided to use the fresh mushrooms chop and sautee, set aside.
- If you decided to use frozen spinach drain out excess water.
- Cook sausage (beef) in skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbly; drain fat.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Spread 3 tablespoons ricotta mixture on each noodle; top with some sausage (mushrooms & spinach). Roll up each noodle. Arrange seam sides down in baking dish.
- Top roll-ups with remaining sauce and mozzarella. Bake, loosely covered, for 15 minutes. Remove cover, bake for 10 more minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- *You may prepare this dish up to 2 days before baking. Wrap them seperately in foil and put in freezer bag. Let thaw at room temperature before baking or microwaving.
These are the best tasting Lasagna Rolls ever. The rolling of the noodle really packs the flavor punch by combining all the ingredients in just one bite. A superior alternative to old fashioned Lasagna. You must try these.