Recipe by Hill Family
Don't get sassy with aunt Frannie ... she will bust you down. This is a good and easy dessert.
- 30 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate, fudge spread
- 1⁄3 cup peanuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cool Whip
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate cookie crumb
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the filling from the oreo cookies crush them.
- Layer 1: Mix ¾ of the crumbs with ½ cup melted butter and press into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Layer 2: ½ gallon vanilla ice cream – softened – sliced into 1” sections – usually about 4.
- Layer 3: ½ cup Hershey chocolate fudge spread.
- Layer 4: 1/3 cup crushed peanuts, sprinkled on top.
- Layer 5: 1 large Cool Whip, spread.
- Layer 6: Remaining oreo crumbs.
- Freeze: To be served frozen.