Recipe by pamela t.
This fun pasta salad will delight kids of all ages. Easy to fix, easy to eat. Cooking time is mostly time in the refrigerator for the ingredients to “mingle.”
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
A wonderful pasta salad that is definitely for adults too! I actually played around with the ingredient amounts, but I believe I remained faithful to the spirit of the recipe. I used 1 lb. of medium shell pasta (I just didn't think 1 cup would be enough). I used 8 oz. each of sharp cheddar and honey ham, and 4 oz. each of pepperoni and Genoa salami. For the dressing, I used 8 oz. of plain Greek yogurt and 4 oz. of horeseradish ranch dressing (after all, this was for adults) and doubled the vinegar and honey. Well, it turned out perfectly and, thankfully, it made a lot, because we ate it up like crazy! Thanks for sharing this great twist on pasta salad. Made for Tazzy's win in Football Pool 2013- Week 4.
- 1 cup medium pasta shell
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces pepperoni
- 6 ounces deli honey-roasted ham
- 6 ounces plain yogurt
- 4 ounces ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Rinse pasta and drain well; allow to cool (cool well as you don't want the cheddar to melt when you add it to the pasta).
- In a large bowl, add the cooled pasta.
- Slice honey ham into thin strips; add to the bowl.
- Add pepperoni and shredded cheddar cheese.
- In a smaller bowl, combine yogurt, ranch dressing, cider vinegar and honey. Mix.
- Add salt and pepper, if you like.
- Pour dressing over pasta and mix.
- Cover salad with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours.