1/3 Photos of She-Crab Soup
This is such an awesome soup. It is so simple to make, yet so refined and elegent. It's a great start for any dinner party, or just for lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour milk into top half of double boiler.
- 2Add mace and cook 8 minutes over low heat.
- 3Add crabmeat, butter and cream.
- 4Season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- 5Stir and cook 15 minutes over low heat.
- 6Stir occasionally during cooking.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Add crushed crackers and let stand several minutes to thicken soup.
- 9Stir in sherry just before serving.
- 10Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for She-Crab Soup
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.8
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 84.7 mg
- Sodium 266.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: