Recipe as shared by the Shaytards on YouTube v=dCcOubnEsxk
Make and share this Shaytards Quinoa Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Boil water and add quinoa.
- Cover and lower heat to simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until water has boiled away. Stirring not necessary.
- Careful not to burn Quinoa.
- Chop all produce.
- Strain excess water from canned products.
- Mix the chopped produce and canned goods together in medium-sized bowl.
- Add cooked quinoa and mix.
- Mix sauce ingredients in small bowl and add to salad.
- Serve cold.
My family is absolutely OBSESSED with this recipe. My mom has MS and can't have gluten or dairy, so it's hard to find yummy things she can eat. This IS incredible! We added more tomato because we like tomatoes and didn't have cumin, so we used 1/2tbs chili powder. Also, we chopped the garlic and onions and jalape