Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is our favorite layered salad. For some reason the mayo/miracle whip combo is MUCH better than either alone.
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefresh Baby Spinach (washed & stems removed)
- 1⁄2 lb bacon (cooked & crumbled)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen baby peas
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1 head lettuce (chopped)
- 6 hard-boiled eggs (sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I usually use cheddar or colby jack)
- Layer each item in order (up to eggs) in trifle dish.
- Combine mayo& miracle whip and"frost" over egg layer.
- Can be covered tightly and stored in the fridge up to overnight.
- Just before serving sprinkle cheese on the top.