Recipe by Shawn C
This I make and hand out to friends over the summer. I take a few jars to picnics etc. It is great at parties, gatherings, cookouts. Use it on Tacos, Fritos scoops, cook with it. NO FAT, low calories!
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 2 large fresh firm tomatoes, peeled chopped small
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with juice (petite diced)
- 2 ounces green Tabasco jalapeno sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in bowl.
- Place in GLASS JARS.
- (MAKE SURE LIQUID COVERS VEGETABLES add water if necessary).
- CLOSE LID AND REFRIGERATE SHAKING a few times during the day.
- MUST SIT FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS, BEST AFTER TWO DAYS.
- Yields a little over 4 quart-size mason jars.