Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very refreshing salad.
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled,cored,and halved
- 2 heads fennel, thinly sliced
- Whisk together the lemon juice, chopped tarragon, and olive and canola oils in a small bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut the apple into thin slices and place in a medium bowl with the fennel.
- Toss with the vinaigrette and season to taste with salt and pepper.